6 questions you need to ask yourself when designing a workspace…
Before you start any workplace design you need to understand the impact the following ways of working will have on space.
The skill for any designer is to maximise space. Get this wrong and it will cost you thousands of pounds renting unutilised space. Do you already have the space you need?
- Should the overall aesthetic appear neutral, expensive or creative?
- What percentage split will you require between open and closed space?
- Do staff work outside the office? eg. work from home or in coffee shops etc.
- Do staff work differently and potentially require different size workspaces?
- Is there any potential for introducing ‘hot desking’ or does everyone need their own desk?
- How much storage do you require?
Please contact us if you require any additional information regarding this service. We would be delighted to assist you in designing your workplace.